We have decided to move away from the clients used for My.Games and the Standalone version. This difficult decision was reached to focus more of our efforts on the game itself.
Effective March 15, 2022, these versions will no longer be available.
Make no mistake: our mission is to leave no soldier behind. Your HnG player account is stored on our main player database, independently from the platform you use to connect to the game. This means that your transition to the Steam and Epic Game Store versions of HnG will be a seamless and uninterrupted experience. All gear, items, currency and soldiers on your player account will remain unchanged when you make the switch.
Nevertheless, we appreciate your patience during this change. If you need help recovering your player account name or password, please simply send a support ticket.
To move to the Steam version, please follow these steps:
- Download Steam at https://store.steampowered.com/about/ .
- Go to https://store.steampowered.com/app/227940/Heroes__Generals/ and click on "Play Game" to download the game.
- Once installed, go to your library in the Steam client and press "Play".
- You will be able to log in using your Heroes & Generals player name and password. Please note that these are not the same as your Steam user name and password.
To move to the Epic Game Store version, please follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/ and click on "Download" in the upper right corner.
- Go to https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/heroes-and-generals-wwii and click on "Get" to add the game to your library.
- Once added, go to your library in the Epic client and install the game.
- Once installed, you can either "Quick Play" or "Launch" the game from your library.
- IMPORTANT: Make sure to select "Use Existing Account" and to log in using your Heroes & Generals player name and password. These are not the same as your Epic user name and password.